Director of Technology and lead Flash/Actionscript developer for all TJ and Pals content.
This included dozens of educational interactive games, activities, etc. Some examples:
- Dunk – Basketball game to match numbers and letters
- Karaoke/Sing-Along – Video timed with highlighted text to read and sing along
- Seek and Find - Drag and drop seek and find game
- Connect the Dots - Connect the dots in order of numbers or letters, with a video reward upon success
- Jigsaw and Sliding Puzzles - As part of a larger scene and standalone
- Math, Spelling, Reading, and Writing Activities
- Custom Video Player - Before DASH was popularized, included Adaptive bitrate switching
Also oversaw R&D and did the network programming for various projects that were completed but not released publicly, including multiplayer remote gaming and audio/visual chat.
Additionally, joined in creative brainstorming sessions- contributing significantly to all aspects of the process.
All of the content was built modularly and allowed multiple targets- making the desktop app version a relatively straightforward conversion with few individual code changes.